ASB Turnout Versions
1) Full kit with LEFT HAND MAIN Controller.
Use if your trains drive on the left. e.g. UK style.
2) Full kit with RIGHT HAND MAIN Controller.
Use if your trains drive on the right. e.g. USA style.
3) Full kit with BOTH Controllers.
For those who build both right and left handed routes.
How to buy ASB TurnoutFollow these 3 simple steps for an instant download of the
ASB Turnout Kit
1) Decide which version of the Controller you want. Then click the appropriate 'Buy Now' button below.
2) You will be taken to PayPal where you can review your purchase and pay with your PayPal account or
3) You will then be taken back to my website for an instant download link to the ASB Turnout Kit. This link will also be e-mailed to you.
file you will download is a single cdp file containing all the
assets. It is 1.5Mb for a single Controller or 1.9Mb for both
Controllers. Install into Trainz by double clicking or dragging
into CMP in the normal way.|
Please make a personal back-up copy of the cdp.
|Don't forget to check out the 'Extra Dowload' Page. This has links to free downloads including a demo route so you can experience your copy of ASB Turnout in action straight away. Plus the page will contain any future updates to ASB Turnout.|
|See Licence Below
By downloading ASB Turnout you agree to the following.....
ASB Turnout and all its assets are Payware for personal use only.
Excluding a personal back-up copy, they must not be copied or re-sold in any way without the author's permission and a payment negotiated.
My software contains no intentional or known viruses or spyware. My system is kept up to date with Norton Antivirus (Tm) and this has not indicated any problems.
The items are used at final user's own risk and on the understanding that the author will not be held responsible for any damage to software or hardware, howsoever caused.
Route builders may reference ASB Turnout in their work and that work may be published as freeware or payware without reference to me. However, the purchased ASB assets themselves must not be passed on. Any published routes should include details of how and where to obtain the ASB Turnout assets.